ALRC National Rally 2012 Internet Entry Form
Entries to this event are now closed and this page is for record only
Competition Entries Close Monday 7th May 2012 10 am
Camping entries Close Friday 26th May 2012 10 am
ALL PRE-BOOKINGS CLOSED
Site opens 12 noon Thursday 31st May 2012
Site closes 12 noon, Wednesday 6th June
Entries Secretary: Jim Whiting
12 Cedar Parc,
Telephone 01522 308 612
Held under the General Regulations of the Motor Sports Association, the Association Of Land Rover Clubs and the Supplementary Regulations
Welcome to the ALRC 2012 National Rally Online Entry system. Please follow the steps below to enter the rally.
- Complete all the fields in the form below. The fields with red backgrounds are mandatory.
- Once you have hit the "Enter the Rally" button at the end you will receive an automated response confirming we have received your entry form.
- There are then three ways to pay
- If you would like to pay via credit or debit card, you will get a link at this point to take you to Paypal's website, where you can pay for your entry by card. a 4% charge applies to Card and Paypal entries. Note that we do not see your card details at all, this is all handled for us by Paypal.
- If you have internet or telephone banking, you can arrange for the fees to be paid directly into our account. The details are:-
||ALRC National Rally 2012
||Driver's full name.
- You can send a cheque, made payable to ALRC 2012 Rally to the Entries Secretary at the address above
- Within 24 hours of us receiving the payment for your entry you should receive an e-mail confirming your entry from the Entries Secretary. NOTE: WITHOUT PAYMENT YOUR ENTRY WILL NOT BE VALID.
- If you don't receive a response within 3 days of the expected payment date, or if you have any other questions, please e-mail email@example.com
- Refunds. A 20% fee will apply to all refunds, even if the event is cancelled. Individual refunds will be discretionary.
- Double or tripple entries (RTV & CCV) only; you will need to complete an online application for each driver, indicating it is a double entry and the name of the other person.
- TYRO entries will be permitted on the day of the event.
- An early booking discount has been applied to all prices until 1st April 2012. After this point all entries will increase by £5. This will also apply to payments received after this date.
- As an extra incentive, all entries received and payed for before 1st March will be entered into a prize draw for free camping at the event.
All the fields with a red background must be filled in, or you will not be able to continue. Please put TBA in any red field which you do not know the details for.
Web Entries System provided by